- Purchasing tickets may be done in person at the Paramount Theatre, 17 South Street, Middletown, or charge by phone with a Master Card, Visa, or Discover Card at (845) 346-4195, during box office hours.
- All sales are final and there are no refunds unless the Paramount Theatre or the sponsoring agent cancels the performance.
- No exchanges or substitutions.
- The Theatre opens ½ hour prior to show time.
- Any reservations made at the box office can be picked up prior to show time.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the Paramount Theatre Staff. NO STANDING ROOM PERMITTED.
- During the performance the TAKING OF PHOTOS & USE OF RECORDING EQUIPMENT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL IN THE THEATRE IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Outside Food & Drink is prohibited in the main theatre; refreshments are sold in our Lobby, at our concessions area
- Smoking is prohibited within the entire theatre.
- All programs are subject to change.
- Safe & secure FREE ample parking is available within walking distance of the theatre.
- Under 12 years constitutes a Child’s ticket price. Over 65 years constitutes a Senior Citizen’s ticket price. (Where applicable)
- Group discounts may be available for some performances.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Please advise the Paramount Theatre of your needs when ordering your tickets and accommodations will be made.
- Under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a paid adult.
Thank you for your continued support towards The Historic Paramount Theatre and Middletown!
BOX OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY – FRIDAY…………..1:00 PM- 4:00 PM
**Note: Every individual, regardless of age, must have a ticket**
***Note: Different policies may take effect for Non-Paramount Productions***
****Productions & Events are presented by a sponsoring agent or Paramount****