As of March 1st, 2022, New York State Department of Health has updated COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidance. Patrons of The Paramount Theatre of Middletown will no longer be required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to attend performances at our venue.
Although not required, we recommend wearing a mask, regardless of vaccination status, in an effort to help prevent further spread of COVID-19.
- PPE is available for staff, guests, and working crew, including but not limited to: face masks, hand sanitizer, gloves upon request.
- Hand hygiene stations with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 70% or more alcohol are provided for staff, guests, and working crew in areas where handwashing is not feasible.
- Please do not attend a Paramount Theatre event if you are not feeling well and/or are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the theater and wash hands frequently and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve or arm – not into your hands.
This policy is subject to change based on CDC, State and Local guidelines.