Box Office Hours
- The Paramount Box Office: Monday – Friday, 1 PM to 4 PM. The ticket window and telephone lines are open!
- Day of Live performance: Opened Half Hour before Show Time to final intermission
- Day/Evening Movie: Opened Half Hour before Show Time
- Personal check (with identification)
- Credit Card – Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Paramount Theatre Gift Certificate
- All live shows are subject to service fees. This includes tickets purchased in person, over the phone, or online. Service Fees are non-refundable
- Service Fees are not applied to movies
Movie Ticket Prices
- Regular Movies are $7 For Children under 12 & Seniors over 65
- Regular Movies are $9 For Adults
- All Movies before 4 PM at $7
- All sales are final
- No refunds
- No exchanges
- Tickets cannot be held without payment
- Everyone must have a ticket – including infants
- Will call tickets will only be released to the person whose name appears on the Will Call envelope or whose name was provided in the transaction
- No person will be given tickets designated for another person without prior authorization
- Proper photo identification is required (valid driver’s license or passport) in order to claim your tickets
- Your order confirmation number and purchasing credit card may also be required, if applicable
- Information regarding Will Call tickets will not be given out over the phone
- Will call tickets can be picked up prior to show time or during regular box office hours
Middletown Paramount Theatre COVID-19 Guidelines
FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE
The Paramount has announced that due to COVID-19 and the virus variants;
Movie Audiences, ticket holders will be required to properly wear masks at all times except while actively eating and drinking and social distance inside the auditorium.
For all Live Shows and Events, all guests ages 5+ will be required to show evidence of their full vaccination against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test, and wear masks at all times while not eating and drinking. Guests must show proof of vaccination/negative test and government issued ID at their time of entry into the Theatre with their valid ticket. Anyone unable to show either of these items will not be admitted to this event.
This policy will remain in effect until the foreseeable future and is subject to change based on CDC, State and Local guidelines.
For Our Full COVID-19 Guidelines please click here